Watercolour Discovery, Noosaville, February
9:00am - 4:00pm
A weekend watercolour workshop for beginners with a range of subjects.
Noosa Arts and Crafts Association
1 Wallace Drive. Noosaville QLD 4566
Air-conditioned studio. Kitchen and bathroom in the same building. Parking directly outside.
Discover the joy of painting in watercolour with a very experienced tutor who has a passion for teaching beginners! You will be introduced to all the essential techniques to get you started on your watercolour journey, all while working in a variety of different styles and subjects.
Knowledge will also be gained in the areas of:
· What types of paper are suitable and which ones to avoid
· The difference in watercolour paints – opaque, transparent, staining, granulating etc
· What brushes to use for what techniques
· Mediums, palettes and other tools
· Colour theory made simple
· And most importantly, how much water to add to your paint and why!
With step by step instructions and plenty of personal guidance, you will be amazed at how quickly your skills will improve. Plus you’ll have some finished paintings to be proud of. Are your drawing skills lacking? No problem! Jan will provide images to transfer so your time can be devoted to the painting process.
Booking link HERE Please don't use the shopping cart below. Thanks.